Monday, October 15, 2012

On Homosexuality in the Philippines


Join Mr. Raul Nidoy who holds a doctorate degree in theology and our very own Mr. Rolando delos Reyes II, president of Courage Philippines, together with main host Atty. Jemy Gatdula and co-host Mr. David Rosario as they engage in a lively discussion on the topic of homosexuality in the Philippine setting. This episode was aired over TV Maria on the program Naturang Batas, Likas na Tama, a talk show about connecting social issues to the natural law.


Part 1



Part 2



Part 3


2 comments:

  1. I am much willing to change but along the way I often failed maybe because I lack the support from the persons who can understand me being gay. Perhaps, I need fellowship- people whom I can share my difficulties, my thoughts and experiences. Help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ire!

      Thank you for leaving your comment. Perhaps you may want to consider joining our support group for people struggling with same-sex attraction. We will have an upcoming Courage orientation seminar on May 16, 2015, Saturday. You are most welcome to attend. For more information, kindly contact Bro. Edwin at 0916-3137249 or e-mail him at edwin.courageous@gmail.com

      If you have other questions or concerns, you can also e-mail me directly at couragemanila@yahoo.com

      God bless.

      CP

      Delete